Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Off to 2nd Grade!

2nd Grade here I come!

The whole family bid Max farewell! (Daddy's taking the picture)

Don't Mom's flowers look great?



Max had his 1st day of school today. The bus had door to door service and even in the pouring rain "Mr. Bob" got him to and from school OK! So far so good with the new school - he had a good day and his favorite time was recess, lunch, and snack...oh and singing a marshmallow song (which gave him a treat). Exercise and eating - that's what I send him to school for! He says Mrs. Testerman is super great and he had music today too. I'm sure it will take him a while to adjust. Now he's off to have cake - a 1st day of school tradition I started in Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a big day! Love the school bus photos - I can already see those on a layout! :)