Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

This year, I have 3 kids in 3 different schools. 

Max is in middle school next door to Megan.  His bus time is 7:00 AM.. if he rides it! Scott drives him most days so he can sleep in that extra 20 minutes.  Here he is with all his stuff – binders, trumpet, backpack, lunch.. I swear they need a portable locker!  Did I mention it is pitch black when he leaves?

IMG_0435

IMG_0436

Mia is the 2nd to leave – at 7:30 AM.  Although it is early, she is at an All-day Kindergarten school in the district.  So far we are extremely impressed and grateful that she will have the tools for a successful year. At least she has a wee bit of daylight in the morning!

IMG_0441

IMG_0444

And finally Megan, 3rd grade and the last to leave the house in the morning!  She’s happy to have an hour with me to chat and if need be to do homework or study.  She would be my home school girl if I let her!  She is growing up so fast.

IMG_0447

IMG_0450

And finally after downloading their day, and showers we got the 1st day of school cake. They all agreed on Funfetti again!  Here’s to a great school year!

IMG_0451

No comments: