I still love Amy Grant's very first Christmas album and I always love Michael W. Smith. I need to get Casting Crowns though ... the songs I hear on the radio are great!
So, I just discovered the Christmas music station we have on our tv. I am probably the only person that really never uses those channels. Well, I am now officially hooked. Such a great variety of Christmas music.
I love Amy Grant, Michael W Smith, Michael Buble, Clay Aiken, Jim Brickman, Mariah Carey, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Boston Pops, Harry Connick Jr, Charlie Brown Christmas, Josh Groban... I still want to get Casting Crowns and Faith Hill.
4 comments:
I still love Amy Grant's very first Christmas album and I always love Michael W. Smith. I need to get Casting Crowns though ... the songs I hear on the radio are great!
So, I just discovered the Christmas music station we have on our tv. I am probably the only person that really never uses those channels. Well, I am now officially hooked. Such a great variety of Christmas music.
I don't think that Amy Grant can be beat. I have dreamed of a Tender Tennessee Christmas my whole life because of her. :)
Just bought the Casting Crowns CD but I have not listened to it yet... I was debating giving it away. I think I'll keep it after your review. :)
I love Amy Grant, Michael W Smith, Michael Buble, Clay Aiken, Jim Brickman, Mariah Carey, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Boston Pops, Harry Connick Jr, Charlie Brown Christmas, Josh Groban... I still want to get Casting Crowns and Faith Hill.
Post a Comment