What a fun day! I don't think the buttermilk cookies look bad, a bit puffy but I have some that turn out like that.
It was good for the 'Quality Control Unit' to get back in the groove as well. I'm pleased to report that most of the final product made it through and passed inspection. JSH
Yummy! Phil told me that we needed to have more baking in the house too ... he said it seems more like Christmas!
Store bought dough counts to me! :)It is the only way for me. HA!They all look delicious.
Yummy!! How fun - you are a good mommy!
I am coming to your house for some sweet treats!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a fun day! I don't think the buttermilk cookies look bad, a bit puffy but I have some that turn out like that.
It was good for the 'Quality Control Unit' to get back in the groove as well. I'm pleased to report that most of the final product made it through and passed inspection.
JSH
Yummy! Phil told me that we needed to have more baking in the house too ... he said it seems more like Christmas!
Store bought dough counts to me! :)
It is the only way for me. HA!
They all look delicious.
Yummy!! How fun - you are a good mommy!
I am coming to your house for some sweet treats!
Post a Comment