Since it was time to get new pictures for my 4 year old, and almost 10 year old, I scheduled pictures with my friend Michelle. Her daughter Mia is a friend of my Mia's and they are in Chinese dance/playgroup together. Since we hadn't had a family portrait since 2007, we decided to do that as well. I'm not going to post them here on my blog, but feel free to head over to Michelle's photography blog.
If you're local - I HIGHLY recommend her!!
Click HERE to see how amazing she is! Thanks Michelle!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks, Stacy!! Your kids are awesome! I am still amazed at how patient they were and how well they listened. Photo shoots don't always bring out those qualities in children. lol
The pictures are gorgeous. I saw them on FB but couldn't figure out how to post my raves! LOL! Mia is to darned cute in her outfit.
Happy Year of the Tiger, Mia!! We love your card.
Love,
Claire
Post a Comment