We have been trapped inside the house for about a week now. It all started with a snowstorm last Friday. We got about 12-14 inches in a day. The kids didn't even get home from school until almost 5:00 PM! All basketball games and activities were cancelled for the weekend. And then back to snow and no school on Tues/Wed/part of Thursday this week. You could say we are a bit tired of the snow! Hopefully it will get back to normal, but they are calling for more snow and about 20 degrees for the next week or more. I guess we could thank the groundhog for calling 6 more weeks of winter!
Megan and Max trying to build a fort
Mia tried to help "shobbel"



3 comments:
Cute "shobbeling" pictures!
Look at all that snow! It reminds me of Texas. :)
So glad the snow at my house doesn't look like that.
I can handle 1 day and then I am ready for it to melt! :)
Post a Comment