Monday, September 13, 2010

Time to Monkey Around in Pre-K

My baby girl started Pre-K last week.  She’s happier than can be, especially since the big kids had left her weeks ago.  I LOVE her school, and this year, I requested her teachers.  Although Megan never had them, except in summer camp, they are by far the friendliest, hardworking people I know at the school.  They both love kids – and Miss Suzie has 2 adopted daughters from China.  A perfect fit!

IMG_0155 IMG_0156

Mia is in the Monkey class this year – and she is true to the name.  She’s the biggest goof I know, so I think she’ll fit in just fine!  A lot of her friends from Tiger class last year are in the class, so she’s happy to know most everyone.  Here she is sporting her new backpack.

IMG_0158

Here she is at school – the welcome sign greeted us, along with Miss Laura (right) and Miss Suzie (above).  She’s going to have a great year!

IMG_0164 IMG_0166

And as tradition goes – the 1st day of school is “cake”, but since we had that for the big kids a few weeks ago, Mia opted for “rainbow cookies” – basically M & M cookies.  Max and Megan were happy to eat them up!

IMG_0168

1 comment:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Congratulations big girl! I know you will be the star of the class (and the cutest one as well)!!