Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday !

IMG_9885

So I guess I have to let it be known that I’m 40.  I had a wonderful Merry Birthday….and I call it that because literally since before Christmas plans have been in motion.

So here’s a little recap of the action.

*  My wonderful, amazing, kind, compassionate husband got me this for Merry Birthday – an iPad.  I love it! It is so fun for me (and so far the kids have NOT been allowed to touch it!)

apple-ipad-300x300

* Did I mention my wonderful, amazing, kind, compassionate husband? Well, he also sent me to Texas to see my friends for a long January weekend.  Yep. Merry Birthday to me!  We had laughs, pedicures, hotel suites, food, and just plain old fun.  It was a great break away, especially since I really needed a change of scenery!

* And, finally we had a weekend full of basketball, family, pizza (my favorite Mellow Mushroom), and cake.  The kids were so happy to dive in! Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks to all my wonderful friends and family – and especially my GREAT husband Scott for a lot of celebrations !  I love you all!

IMG_9884

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you had a fun 40th! We had lot of fun with you in Texas!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm so bummed I missed you when you were in Texas ... glad you had such a great birthday.

sabrecmc said...

Happy 40th!!!!

Caryn