Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day Mia!



Click to play Mia - 2 Year GOTCHA
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



My sweet Mia Anne...

I can't believe it has been 2 years since we first held you in our arms. I don't know where we would be without the memories of what joy you have brought to this family. We all love you SO much, and thanks for giving us the honor of being your famliy. We are truly blessed, and God is so good to have brought you to us. May you have a great GOTCHA day!

Love,
Mom (Dad, Maxy, and Megan too!)

8 comments:

amy said...

Oh wow... two years ago already! I can hardly remember your family before Mia! Happy Gotcha Day! Thanks for allowing us to join you in the journey. I'm honored!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

We love you, Mia! Happy 2nd Gotcha Day!

Waiting for Hannah said...

The pictures are great! Happy Gotcha Day, Mia! Her eye looks like it is healing really well, too! Hugs from the Millers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day Hathaway Family! I'm so glad that we got to experience that amazing journey with you.

Caryn & Aslan

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

I just watched the slide show again...love that shot of you first looking at her!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Awwwww ...

Anonymous said...

Mia, I know you are such a joy to your family and an answer to many prayers. I just wish the Hathaways still lived around the corner from us. Happy Gotcha Day!

Love, The VanderHoeks

Michelle R Photography said...

Happy Belated Familyversary!!! Mia's special day was exactly 8 days after yours. They share the same name and similar time frames.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!!