Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little GOTCHA video



Our dear friends Kirstin and Leigh (and Claire) sent this to us a while back. I finally figured out how to post to blogger and thought it was fitting to post today. It will give you a little glimpse of how chaotic it really is!

and ps honey...I could really use a new digital video camera...since ours is from 1995!

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That brings tears to my eyes. What a blessing!

Julie said...

Brought tears to my eyes too.

1995 - wow, that is old. I didn't know anyone had a video camera older than mine. :)

amy said...

How sweet!

Julie - some of us still haven't ever had a video camera! lol

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Ohhhh, what a great suggestion for Santa!! :) I sent you the "babies arriving" footage, didn't I? I think I gave a dvd to Scott when he was here. If not I will get it to you.

In His Grip said...

I can't believe you have had her so long. That seems like it was just the other day. She is truly a blessing. Makes me miss you even more.

Amy said...

Oh! I LOVE that!
I want a Gotcha Day too. ;)