Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do All 3 Year Olds love Uggs?

Both girls at 3 years old...loving my Uggs!

Sorry for my lack of posting. We are just surviving right now, trying to sort through things, and just closed in being sick. All 5 of us have been sick at some point in the last week. We are on the mend from health, but obviously not our broken hearts. Just since I haven't really posted I was looking back at January pictures. I had taken this picture of Mia. She was wearing my Uggs through the house. Surprisingly, I have the same picture of Megan at that age. So funny that they are so much alike. I hope to be back to my bloggy self soon. But at least it is a post, right?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back. I know - sometimes breaks are just necessary. I pray that you are starting to feel a bit of normalcy return and that you are feeling bits of joy and comfort here and there. I am still thinking about you and am sorry for your loss!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so cute.

I'm sorry this is such a hard time ... I think of you every day.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

What a sweet pair of pics! Those girls are doll babies! Take your time, we're not going anywhere. Chin up!

Michelle R Photography said...

Cute pics!! Sorry to hear you have all been sick.

You, Scott and the kids have been in my thoughts and prayers. Scott's dad sounded like a wonderful man. I know firsthand how difficult it is to lose a father. I am praying for strength and healing for you all.

sabrecmc said...

Awww, that's adorable! Aslan loves her Uggs. Maybe she's not so fascinated with mine because she has her own, but she does love to try on every other shoe in the house. Shoe-fetishist that I am, I must admit to encouraging this!

Caryn