We enjoyed seeing some dances, eating good food, and making some really great New Year crafts. The kids had a great time, and Mia enjoyed seeing some of her playgroup friends. After we got home, Mia put her hands above her head, and twirled around. She said "Look, I'm a ballerina". She must have fallen in love with the dancers! Happy New Year!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
COFCC Chinese New Year Party
We enjoyed seeing some dances, eating good food, and making some really great New Year crafts. The kids had a great time, and Mia enjoyed seeing some of her playgroup friends. After we got home, Mia put her hands above her head, and twirled around. She said "Look, I'm a ballerina". She must have fallen in love with the dancers! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow, your group does cool stuff. We love that dress, the color is gorgeous on her!!
Ha! Totally forgot about that dress until now! We bought that in San Francisco in China Town- I think. So, cool to see Mia wearing it!
Mia looks just so adorable.
So fun! I thought of you today - we ate at a Chinese restaurant after church. :)
Mia looks adorable in that dress. What a fun time!
I still can't believe I missed you!! What a pretty dress on a pretty girl.
I am praying for your FIL.
Post a Comment