Happy Chinese New Year! I was thinking of you guys today and wondering if you'd celebrate. We're having Hot & Sour Soup and fortune cookies for dinner. So glad you have that sweet girl in your lives!
That is so beautiful, as is your precious Fu!
Brendan's daycare handed out fortune cookies with scriptures tucked inside for the celebration!
I love this holiday too. Happy New Year.
Hi Stacy,Pop over when you get a moment, please! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year! I was thinking of you guys today and wondering if you'd celebrate. We're having Hot & Sour Soup and fortune cookies for dinner. So glad you have that sweet girl in your lives!
That is so beautiful, as is your precious Fu!
Brendan's daycare handed out fortune cookies with scriptures tucked inside for the celebration!
I love this holiday too. Happy New Year.
Hi Stacy,
Pop over when you get a moment, please! ;)
Post a Comment