Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Birthday

Today was a busy day (as any weekday is), but we managed to do some celebrating along the way. Thanks to a lot of you for making my day through Facebook, phone calls, and emails! Mia wanted pictures with Mommy...and no one was home. So, here's a little shot of what we got - nose kisses!
We met my parents, and Scott's dad for dinner at Luce, a local italian spot.AND they surprised me with a new video camera! I can finally take digital video. It is so small compared to our other one, in fact I think my camera is bigger! Anyway, here's a shot of it..and I'll try to post my 1st video tomorrow. Thanks Mom, Dad, John, and especially Scott for making the birthday a treat! (and Mom thanks for the Lemon cake. It was yummy tonight!)







4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great present - a tiny camcorder!

Amy said...

I adore that photo of you and Mia! Happy Birthday - again. :)

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Sweet picture of you and Mia-love it!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Happy Birthday! I love that picture of you and Mia.