Monday, January 12, 2009

A little birthday song....

I just figured out today that I don't need a new high tech digital camcorder yet....(ok but it would really be nice). My Nikon Coolpix has 30 min of video, which I never knew was a feature (yes Dad, I know I should read the manual - can I bribe you not to lecture with cuteness instead?).

So tonight before Mia went to bed, I had her sing a little song.... Enjoy! (for me this is such a treat! Yea for video!)

5 comments:

amy said...

So, so cute! I love the part where she wants to see it!

Amanda said...

She's adorable. Awesome that you found the video feature on your camera!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I LOVE hearing her voice ... and yours too!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Claire just said, "I want another song, Mia!" :) L-O-V-E-D IT!!!

Amy said...

That is so cute! Like Randi, I loved hearing my friend's voice. I miss you Stacy! That is one CUTE little girl that you have!