Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Help!

OK all you creative people. It is 2009, and we've been "Buckeyes Back Home" for almost 2 years. Although we have had the privilege to live in other states, my guess is that we are here for a while. So, I think BBHome sounds silly now that we have been living here so long. I may not change it at all, but I'm looking for your suggestions.

Leave a comment and tell me your idea! Our last name starts with an H, we have 2 S's and 3 M's in the family, we are AVID Buckeye fans, and are obviously a family of 5. I have no idea how to put it all together...so help me out!


(and comments are under moderation...so don't panic if you don't see yours right away!)

7 comments:

amy said...

I don't think that's a silly name. You are back to your roots. The name indicates that you weren't always in Ohio. Just my 2 cents!

(If you are just bored with it & want to change it, that's okay too! I just don't have any great suggestions for you... lol)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I like Buckeyes back home. I think it suits you guys.

Kim V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim V. said...

OK, you asked for "creative" people and I feel left out! I think it has a nice "ring" to it as is.

Amy said...

I vote to keep it the way it is too. It is you. :)

In His Grip said...

I think you should change it. How about "5 Bucks and No Change"?

Julie said...

How about "Longing to be Longhorns"? It has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Ha! What's up with that sacrilegious picture you have on your blog with a Longhorn t-shirt hanging upside down? That's just wrong. btw. Tell Scott I miss playing golf.

Dean