Monday, August 3, 2009

Texas Celebrations

This past weekend I took a quick trip to Texas to see my friends. I can not say enough about these women. They are amazing and insightful, and I miss them all tremendously. There has never been a time in my life that I had better friends than when I lived nearby to them! I flew in Thursday to see Kim (ok Kim..we never take pictures..next time!) and have a great dinner at Anamia's (our favorite TX restaurant).

On Friday, I helped celebrate Michelle's 40th birthday with a fun party. And on Saturday we saw The Proposal and shopped and ate. Happy Birthday sweet friend!

Most of the time I held this little guy, Brenner Oz James. Such a sweet baby. You forget how little the babies are..mine is 3, and he's way quieter and way smaller than her! I enjoyed helping Jenny out, although I don't feel like I did much. Next time I'll see this little guy he'll be so big!

On Sunday, we celebrated Jenny, the Queen of the Jungle (as she has 3 boys), and Brenner. It was a fun time seeing friends from our old church and catching up with everyone. I hated to leave for the airport, as it seemed like old times! So glad I could be there to celebrate with you Jenny!

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You're such a great friend to come to town for the big events. It was so nice to see you!

Jenny said...

Move back! Move back!
I'm telling ya, you'll fit fight back into the groove!

So glad you came. It was a fast but super fun weekend. Brenner and I especially loved having you here. He got held and I got naps!

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry I missed seeing you during your visit! Things didn't go as I'd hoped. Still, glad you were here for such special events, and I'm with Jenny -- move back! :)

In His Grip said...

I had so much fun with you here. Miss you already.