Friday, April 30, 2010

Daisy Hoedown

Last Friday night was the Daisy scout 1st grade hoe down. Last Year, they had an ice-cream social. It is great that girl scouts do these dances with the dads. Megan always looks forward to special time with each of us, but especially her dad. This year Scott brought Megan flowers for their special date...and not to leave out Little. She wasn't feeling well with allergies and sinuses so she received a special flower of her own!


For the hoedown they needed boots. At the last minute I found this outfit/boots on sale at Gymboree. It worked perfect, and she can wear the outfit all summer. We'll save the boots for Mia..as I'm sure she'll have a 1st grade hoedown someday too!


Here's Scott and his look-a-like girl. I just love their blue eyes.
Megan insisted on braids and a ponytail. It is now the "in"
thing in 1st grade.
My little girl has grown up!

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

Good to catch up on your blogs. Love the picture of Scott and his little lady. You need to frame that one. Miss you.