
Last week we were lucky to attend Megan's 1st grade musical - called Circus Circus! You'll see above all the songs and personal drawings from Megan. She changes her easel daily and sometimes weekly depending on what is going on. I took a picture since I knew it would get erased! Megan was part of the "Circus Band" and we lucked out - a pair of rainbow suspenders for the band! Some costumes were clowns and lions, so I was glad it was an easy deal.


Our girl was one who had a solo (only 7 kids out of hundreds had them). She was so nervous, but I managed a front row seat to get the good video! I think maybe she's taking after her mom - I was in musicals and dance through all my school years. We even dug out some old 42nd Street to show her. It was pretty funny!

Here's her solo part
Great Job Megan! Love you!
1 comment:
Yeah Megan!! I would have been terrified! I'm sure mommy was more nervous! ;-)
Post a Comment