Thursday, May 27, 2010

Congratulations Scott !!

IMG_8939 

I’m so proud of my husband.  On Tuesday, he received his PMP certification.   For those who don’t know, it is a Project Management certification (like a PE) for Project Managers. It started back in February with 4 weeks of travel to Toledo for a course. Then, followed by studying every hour he could in spare time – including being gone most weekends.  In fact, the only day I remember him taking off is Mother’s Day!   All that matters is the end result -

IMG_8940

He has worked so hard for this, and now has a few initials after his name on the new business cards!  Congratulations Scott! I love you and am so proud of you (despite your unwillingness to take this picture! ha!)

2 comments:

Molly's Mom said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on a job well done, Scott. What a good role model you are for your kids. Now kick back and relax a little!

Molly's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.