Friday, October 15, 2010

Buckeye Fever

It’s been such a beautiful fall here. The weather has been outstanding – 60-70 everyday (ok it was  84 last week) and no rain.  The leaves are so gorgeous. I’ve got to get out and take some pictures!

Last Saturday the kids were dressed in their Buckeye attire, and I couldn’t resist taking their pictures.  Of course Max is at the age where pictures are far and few between!  “do I have to Mom” is what I hear these days…but bribery of ice cream and candy goes a long way :)

Here’s some shots. Trying to get a good Christmas card picture and then the kids pointed out that Mia didn’t have a jersey on….so we may have take two this weekend!

IMG_9733 IMG_9736 IMG_9740 IMG_9744 IMG_9753 IMG_9764

4 comments:

Kim V. said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't believe how big they're getting.

In His Grip said...

Your kids are adorable. Love and miss them.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So cute - I love the one where Mia's hanging on the shoulders of Max and Megan.

Julie said...

I love those pictures.
Definitely Christmas card worthy!