Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo At the Zoo

Friday we went to the Columbus Zoo for their annual “Boo at the Zoo” trick or treating.  None of the kids wore their costumes, but dressed in Halloween attire instead.  Our new neighbors joined us for a fun evening.  They moved in across the street over the summer and our girls have become fast friends. Poor Max – he’s the only boy in the bunch!

Before we went, Megan and Mia wanted a photo session.  Megan actually took the picture of Mia and I. Pretty good I’d say!IMG_0304 IMG_0308 IMG_0312 The funniest part after I walked away was Megan directing Mia how to sit, etc.  I had to get a shot of Megan holding her 1st photo session. Too cute!IMG_0320 When we got to the zoo – even the elephant was ready for Halloween.  The Ashley and Amanda wanted to match Megan so their mom Lisa went to Justice to get the same one I had for Meg.  They loved matching, and it was easy to find them in the crowds!  We walked until all the treat stations had filled our buckets!IMG_0325 IMG_0326 IMG_0327One of the best things was seeing the new polar bear exhibit.  We hadn’t been yet and it was fun to see them in their environment.  It was a great time as usual. I love living 5 minutes from the most amazing zoo! IMG_0329 IMG_0332

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Those are really good pictures. Maybe there is a budding photographer at work?

Happy Halloween!

Caryn & Aslan

In His Grip said...

Yeah. What a fun outing.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

This just makes me wish we were closer!!!! LOVE YOUR GIRL!