Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mia’s Pre-K Party

halloween 043

Mia’s Pre-K class had their party on Friday.  It was complete with costumes, powdered donuts, candy, and a parade!  Mia is Tinkerbell this year – and boy does she LOVE being Tinkerbell!

IMG_0340halloween 034

Scott and I (along with Tommy – the baby I babysit) made the parade just in time.  She was thrilled to see Mommy and Daddy!  After we got home, I took her picture with Tommy – he’s a Monkey for Halloween this year (and it’s his 1st Halloween!)

IMG_0347

And her favorite part of the costume – the wings. She wants to fly – and trust me if she could – she would!  It was a great day for her last preschool Halloween party!

IMG_0355

2 comments:

sabrecmc said...

What an adorable little pixie you have!

Caryn

Julie said...

Tell Mia to jump from the couch arm and try to fly. That is what Brendan does (make sure you mention to her that it didn't work out too well for Brendan, though)! :)

Cute outfit.