Megan’s Birthday was on a Tuesday. With school and everything we just had a family dinner. This girl could (and did) celebrate her birthday for weeks! Her request was my baked ravioli, and lemon cake. Pretty easy to please! Grandma and Grandpa even made the trip from the lake to celebrate with her.
Max and Mia got her 50 Japanese erasers…she was thrilled! And I was thrilled they came with a carrying case..whew.
Of course she got some things she’d asked for..the Justice Halloween shirt, and an ipod. (Below she’s saying “of course you got my ipod” – she’s not humble at all)
A $20 bill from Grandpa was a special treat…she’s spent it a million times in her head. And here’s some other pictures from her mini celebration. I can’t believe she’s 8 already!



1 comment:
She's such a cutie ... and I always think she's older than eight! Looks like she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment