Thursday, December 23, 2010

Columbus Zoo Lights and Santa

It’s been so long since I’ve posted – sorry! Unfortunately, I have been down and out with a pinched nerve in my neck.  Also unfortunately, we haven’t done much this holiday season with the kids.  I missed their class parties, etc. and couldn’t move for 6 days.  Although it is getting better, I have a long way to go.  Enough of that, let’s get to some fun!!

Scott took the kids to see their school chorus perform, the lights, and of course see Santa.  So, in 25 degree weather, they all bundled up for the big event.IMG_0509 The girls had hot chocolate, and Max decorated icing (with a little bit of cookie) with Mrs. Claus.IMG_0505 And finally they were able to see Santa and tell him what they wanted.  Scott said they only each said one thing.  Makes our job a little easier!IMG_0504 I wish I could have been there to see everything, but I know that Dad had a blast with his kids.  They even saw live reindeer and hitched a ride in Santa’s sleigh!  It was a fun night for the family!IMG_0508

No comments: