Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Singing Angel

Mia’s Christmas program was last week.  It dawned on me that I was sitting in my last official preschool Christmas program. Kind of made me sad.  I was so proud of my girl – she knew every word, every motion and she sang her heart out!  Of course she wanted a new dress for the occasion – she’s my girly girl! So a pretty Santa dress we picked out!

Here she is with her very best buddy in the Monkey’s class – Charlotte.  We have had a few play dates with her and she’s super nice! I’m so happy Mia has made some friends at school.IMG_0352Where or where is Mia? Our little shorty is right in line with the microphone about 3 rows up….IMG_0518IMG_0523   She had quite a crowd at the concert – Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, and Max and Megan – we took a whole row!  She was happy to have everyone there, and afterward we had Happy Birthday Jesus cake!IMG_0525 IMG_0526

2 comments:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

She is LOVELY!!! Oh my, how sweet! :)

Kim V. said...

She's such a cutie! So glad she enjoyed her performance.