Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Max!

I can’t believe my first born is 11.  He’s such a great kid – honest, trustworthy, protective of his sisters, good student, etc. My list could go on about the great qualities I see in my son.

IMG_9979

The weekend before his birthday, his 2 best friends slept over and went to Dave and Busters. He had a great time just hanging with his friends.  I love that he’s at the age he wants to do that instead of a big party!

We celebrated low key for our 11 year old.  On his actual birthday, we had a school cancellation.  So, he got to spend his whole birthday off school!  I took him to lunch at BW3 – his favorite place at the moment, and then Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner and cake that night.  IMG_9986

IMG_9989

The girls bought his Lego set… and Grandpa and Grandma got his new Buckeye jersey for Jared Sullinger (our best player and freshman on the team).  IMG_9987

And nothing beats mom’s Lemon Cake – specially requested by the birthday boy! Happy Birthday Max! We love you!

IMG_9990

No comments: