

Thanksgiving weekend Mia and I, along with our good friend Angela and her daughter Alexa, ventured out to "Elmo Makes Music". Max and Megan each had their own fun time at these so it was Mia's turn. Thanks to the cutest sweatshirts ever (Elmo w/ Mia's name embroidered on it) from "Aunt"
Angela, we had the best time! Mia loved seeing the
characters as long as they were on stage and not close by! ( we had a few close calls as we were on the floor where the characters came down the stairs!)
Just wanted to share a few pictures of our cute girls. Ang and I agree that it was the most stress free event ever - especially since our big kids were busy with the dads!
1 comment:
How fun! We're sitting this one out ... I checked on tickets and they're $100 each. A little hefty for a concert for my little guys! :)
Post a Comment