Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yes - It Came.

This morning we awoke to about 4 inches of snow. School is cancelled (which we were surprised about - but it is the 1st snow). I guess I can't be in denial anymore. I shoveled 1/2 the drive and who knew what a great cardio workout it would be. I'm so out of shape!

Grandpa is coming to take me to Dicks to get the kids boots and snow pants. I'm so unprepared and such a bad mom that I bundled up my kids just to get pictures for the scrapbook page and blog! (plus they were begging to go outside).

So, Happy Winter - it's definitely here!


Our House

My Three Snowbirds



"Watch out Mom!" (yes he got me!)


Megan making the biggest snowball ever!

What is this stuff?

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Wow, I'm somewhat jealous - it looks fun and very wintery (and much more like Christmas than our 75 degrees). Stay warm!

Jenny said...

wow- is that snow? I didn't know it looked like that? ha
I love the girls matching coats. And the one Caleb will inherit in a few years will look so good on him! Max has such great taste.

Elizabeth said...

SNOW! :-) Looks like the kids are having fun, despite no snow pants/boots! I'd have no idea how to dress in all that white stuff. Mia is so so precious!