Hmm. Where do I start?
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Working on the Weekend
This was a "snowed in" weekend. We did a lot of taking care of sick Max (thankfully he's better with antibiotics!) to watching movies and even shoveling some more snow. Scott left his laptop on the ottoman, and Mia decided to work. We don't know how she did it, but she opened it up and pretended to point at the screen (it wasn't on) and roll the mouse around. It was so cute, and she was so proud. It entertained her for at least 20 minutes, which is how I got such good pictures! Here's to our future worker bee! (and some of Mom hard at work too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have to say I am actually jealous. I love, love, love the snow. You are so fortunate to get to shovel, shovel, shovel. Keep up the good workout.
Save some for January when I come.
Michelle
That snow is incredible! I'm sure after a while it must get old, but it looks so nice from here. :-)
Nice coat too...
Oh - and WOOHOO on the Sonic!!!
Post a Comment