Yesterday, we had the grandparents come over to celebrate with a Hot Wheels cake. We had a great time being together - and it was such a blessing for Max to have family around on his birthday! It is so fun to see him growing up! He had some more fun with Star Wars figures, new board games, a new Wii game (thanks Matt and Katy), and the big hit - The Dangerous Book for Boys. He took it to school today and made a paper airplane this morning before school. It is a really fun book.
Thanks to all who made his birthday so special!
I called him down to see if he could help me w/ my DS...only to find...it was black!
Grandpa John and Mia looking at Mario Kart



2 comments:
So, he's cool like a 32 year old! Or, I'm cool like an 8 year old! Sounds like he had a memorable birthday. So nice to be there where the grandparents can celebrate with him!
He is such a big boy. I am so happy for your fun times. Wish I could join in the fun.
Post a Comment