Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday Pictures!

Today we went to get Max's 8th (is he really going to be that old?) and Mia's 2nd birthday pictures. Megan joined the fun for a kids and sister picture too. I hadn't gotten one of the girls...and these just melt my heart! To bribe Max to get a picture I made him a deal. Get one with your sisters in a nice outfit...and Mom will let you take a picture with your football jersey. I think actually they are my favorite ones!












6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kids are getting so big! Max- 8!! Yikes! Love the pictures

In His Grip said...

Very cute. Just love those Hathaway's.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are adorable! The one of the girls kissing is so cute. Max is BIG - and what a handsome guy!

Waiting for Hannah said...

Love,love,love the pictures...especially the one of Max in his jersey! Megan looks so grown up and Mia..well, what can you say about that adorable girl?? Glad you are back online again.

Amanda said...

Great pictures -- so cute! I love Mia's pigtails!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

These shots are wonderful, love the kids clothes. Mia is so darn cute! Please give her a Claire hug!!