Yep. Another one! We're cooped up in the house since it is only 18 degrees at the moment.... a great PJ day until it warms up and we can go out and play! The best part of the morning so far was Mia putting more words together " sow mama " with her little giggles. She was so happy to see it on the ground! Melts my heart!Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Snow Day!
Yep. Another one! We're cooped up in the house since it is only 18 degrees at the moment.... a great PJ day until it warms up and we can go out and play! The best part of the morning so far was Mia putting more words together " sow mama " with her little giggles. She was so happy to see it on the ground! Melts my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Snow? What's that? :-)
I love cold days, snuggling in pjs. Have fun with those babies!
Hope you stayed warm and had fun!
Aw man, I miss snow days! In Oklahoma, we had snow days from time to time and our area was generally so unprepared that the whole town would sometimes shut down.
Snow days were magical reprieves, and boy, do I miss them! Have fun in your pjs!
Ellisyn just asked me when are we getting snow. I think we need to come visit.
I have been hoping for an "ice" day here. So far, no luck.
Stay warm
Post a Comment