
I know you like to read what I write, so here it goes.
I can't believe you are already 8 years old today (at 10:13 am). My how the time flies. Today is nothing like the day you were born...it's freezing w/ snow on the ground - when you were born it was 60 and sunny! What a big man you have become. You are such a wonderful big brother to Megan and Mia. You are best friends with them, and I love to watch that!
We love you so much for many reasons but probably the most special is that because of you, we became parents - something Dad and I are so proud of! Have a wonderful day at school....and although it's the first birthday I've missed a full day of, I will be thinking of you! When you get home we'll have lots of fun! Don't eat too many donuts with your class :)
I love you Muffin...Mushy...Buddy...
Mom



6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Max!
Happy Birthday, Max!!!
Happy Birthday Max. WOW, eight Stacy, that's a big kid.
Happy Birthday Max. WOW, eight Stacy, that's a big kid.
That is so sweet -
Happy Birthday, Max.
Happy Day Max!
Post a Comment