Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bath Time!

As days go by, I forget to appreciate the little things that are too cute. Like bath time. I remember Mia's 1st bath the day we got her - she screamed forever...and by the end of the trip, she liked them. Now, it is her absolute favorite thing to do (besides watch Barney and read books!). I realized I have no bath pictures since that crying day...so today I snapped a few, mostly for a scrapbook page I can imagine in my head already! (my fellow croppers will understand!) So, here's what a 26 month old bath time is like!

Her favorite toy...an Elmo island

Every time I wash her hair...this is what she looks at!
She loves to see the soap!

"all keen"

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Great photos- glad you remembered to take some tub time shots.

In His Grip said...

She is just precious.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

What a smile! We love your bathtub mirror. :)

Julie said...

So cute!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a cutie! Love that mirror.