Friday, April 25, 2008

This Week's Happenings

This could be 3 posts...but I'm pushed for time, so I'll lump it all together. Megan has taken an interest in taking pictures. So, I let her use my camera as a test. I think she's ready for her own little digital by the looks of her pictures. Here's an example.

Yesterday Mia was so proud to put on her own shoes and socks. OK they are Velcro shoes...but she put them on the right foot! I'm just glad she can do it herself! (one less thing to help with!)

We also attended the Indian Springs Elementary Art Show. Max had one piece on display...and Megan/Mia were more interested in the crafts you could make at stations. It was a fun time celebrating Art. Megan can't wait to go there next year..her eyes were opened wide when she saw the rooms for arting!

Megan made this hat at the art show!

3 comments:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Way to go with those shoes big girl! You are cuter than ever.

Hugs!!

Unknown said...

So very cute.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Cute pictures! I like the new grey background!