Today we got a nice surprise and reminder at a time when we needed it the most. Our 8 year old smarty pants goes to public school - where religion and God are never mentioned - except in the Pledge of Allegiance. So to come home with a project like this...well words can't express our thoughts. Thanks Max for making Mom and Dad feel good today - and for the reminder of what life is about.Wednesday, April 30, 2008
More Precious Than Gold
Today we got a nice surprise and reminder at a time when we needed it the most. Our 8 year old smarty pants goes to public school - where religion and God are never mentioned - except in the Pledge of Allegiance. So to come home with a project like this...well words can't express our thoughts. Thanks Max for making Mom and Dad feel good today - and for the reminder of what life is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is so wonderful.
Max is awesome - you never know, he may have been a witness to those at school.
How precious! That is so special. I wonder how it impacted his teacher.
Hey, I saw your comment on Jenny's blog. Is TX a consideration? HOw are you guys?
Oh, that melts my heart. He truly gets it, huh? He's such a smart and tender boy.
Yes...anywhere there is a job is a consideration at this point. You never know where we'll end up!
Stacy, that is incredible! And what an impact that could have made at school too! I know it makes your heart proud.
We would LOVE to have you back in Texas!! Bring it girl!
Oh! I love that! What a sweet keepsake to have too!
That's awesome! I'm sure your heart was overflowing when you saw that. He's being a light in the world!
Okay, I just went back and read the comment at Jenny's blog ... are you moving back? HURRY!
Post a Comment