Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fu Friends

Scott was in San Antonio, and while there, met up with some of our China travelmates - Kirstin, Leigh, and Claire. They were so gracious to pick him up from the airport, and spend a short time together. Mia and Claire are from the same area of China, and have some resemblances too. We are very lucky to share a special bond with them!

Thanks for being such great hosts! Scott emailed me this picture a little while ago, and I thought it was great! Wish Mia and I (along with Max and Megan) could see "Care" too. Mia will be glad to see Claire with her KaiLan pictures...she loves it too!

For more pictures, check out Claire's blog...

5 comments:

In His Grip said...

How fun to have friends in another part of this great state. Great excuse to come back to Texas. Ha!

Miss you friend,
M-

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

I agree...keep workin' on her! Thanks for you post, we had fun! Do you mind if I link to your sweet blog??

Stacy said...

Nope...I should have asked you too..but the pictures were so darn cute!

Elizabeth said...

Stac - that is so precious! Very cool that you guys keep in contact.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Neat that Scott got to see them ... I'm sure you share a special bond. Should I be hoping San Antonio works out? :)