And just in case you are wondering - yes she slept in it last night - all night, and didn't get up until this morning. I went in and she says "can I get out my new bed now Mommy?". Perfect! I don't have to worry about her running around at night for now! Oh, and no we didn't take the crib down yet. It is still in her room...I don't have the heart to take it down after almost 9 years of being up.... call me sentimental.
Making her bed!
Sitting pretty!
Trying it out - with everything she sleeps with...
2 elephants, 2 blankets, and 1 Dora pillow, complete with the ladybug comforter. Everything needed to complete the bed!



6 comments:
Oh my goodness - she is absolutely adorable! I love the green & pink in her room too. How cute!
Oh, can't believe she's in a big girl bed!!! How cute that she was excited to build it with her daddy.
Adorable pictures.
She is just so pretty.
Toooooo cute! LOVE her room.
Wow, sounds like a huge success! Cheryl would be jealous ... her transition wasn't quite as smooth! We're not doing beds yet ... I'm so not ready for little people being able to get out of bed on a whim.
She's so cute!
Coop is still in his crib. He's sleeping well there, and I don't want to mess anything up. :) The bunk beds are in the garage when I get brave enough to put them up though... but I'm not ready to take the crib down either. ;(
Post a Comment