Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Preschool!

Today was Mia's 1st day of 2 year old preschool. She always has such a great time and loves to play. Miss Kelsey and Miss Samantha have lots of fun planned for the year. Daddy took her this morning as a special treat - he rarely gets to see the firsts...so it is nice to share this time with "Little" as we call her. She had a great day! And, when I picked her up she says "Wheres my Daddy??" with a pout. I think she's definitely a Daddy's girl!

Smelling the flowers..

Big Smiles!

Ready to go!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hope she had a great first day! She looked as pretty as can be.

In His Grip said...

She is just adorable. I wish I was around you guys more. Miss you.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's so cute and so big!

amy said...

What a cutie!!

Jenny said...

Oh, I wish you guys lived here so we could see Mia (and Max & Megan) more often!!!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

((Hugs)) to our Fu friend! Have a wonderful school year.

Michelle R Photography said...

What cute pictures!! I love the apple dress on her first day of school.

I also loved the Buckeye game day pictures. Go Bucks!!