Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Megan Montana Weekend
Birthdays last a week long at this house - I swear! We kicked off the weekend with no power again (another 24 hours), and Megan started celebrating. Saturday, she went with her friend Ashton to Marcy's Clayground - a paint your own pottery place. Megan made the cutest Turtle jewelry box, and Ashton a penquin bank! Then it was off to her soccer game where we had yummy birthday cookie cake treats - in the shape of soccer balls!

Sunday (her actual birthday), we had the family over for brunch. Megan was up so early and says..."what do you need to say to me Mom?" before I had one eye open! (of course I told her Happy Birthday). She was so excited for her day. Mia and Max insisted on singing to her even before we were out of bed! She had the Hannah Montana "lip gloss guitar cake". Oh, my girl has grown up!

After brunch, she opened many presents including a new pink razor, art easel (along with the Expo markers), and Kit (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). She has been playing with everything all week. I hope everything lived up to her expectations! When I tucked her in, she said it was the bestest birthday ever...I guess it was a great one! So fun to be 6!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like she had a successful bday! That is the way I like to celebrate my bday, too - all week long!
Looks like a great week of celebrations! That cake is beautiful. :) Happy Birthday, Megan!
WOW, she has grown up. Happy Birthday Megan. I think 6 is going to be fun.
She's such a cutie. I can't believe she's that grown up. Sounds like she had a really fun birthday.
What a great day for her! She's getting so big. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment