The Cub Scout pack held its annual Pinewood Derby today...and like last year Max received a trophy! He won 2nd place for his Hot Rod car. Megan and Mia participated in the "sibling" and parent race. Mia raced my car from Indian Princesses back in the 80's and it held up pretty well against some. Megan made her own car this year called "Pinkalicious", after her favorite book. And guess what? She won 1st place for the siblings! We had a fun morning...and now Daddy is taking a nap since he's been up until the wee hours all week long helping to tweak the cars. Congrats Max and Megan! Here's a lot of pictures (so scroll down) from our day!
Registration
Megan's is the pink one front and center
Mia's (Mine) is the green one next to it



4 comments:
How fun! You've got a bunch of winners there, huh? Way to go, Hathaway's!
Looks like so much fun.
I love that you still have your racer! Tell Megan that I love her pink car - fabulous!
Great job on winning those trophies!
Way fun, Hathaways!! Love the Pinkalicious wheels. Mia, you are a superstar!!!
Cool trophies! My boys decided they didn't want to do the Pinewood this year... WHAT?!? So, I guess we're not going. :( Glad you guys had a blast! I want to do my own car... maybe Tommie & I will enter. ha, ha
Post a Comment