Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

We had a busy spring break just hanging out at home with cousins. Unfortunately, a few of us were sick, so I didn't take as many pictures this week as I would have liked!

Here's a few highlights of the week:

  • Max, Megan, cousins, Grandma and Grandpa attended both the 1st/2nd round of the NCAA tournaments (women). The Buckeyes reached the Sweet 16 (and then lost out in CA). The kids are still talking about it!


  • Katy and Megan made a trip to Hobby Lobby and Michael's - their favorite stores! They made some cute creations called Fusions. They are Megan's new favorite art project!



  • Max, Matthew, Mia and I headed out to Dicks to buy baseball equipment for the new season. Somehow Aunt Stacy got roped into going to Buckeye Corner and Sonic too!



  • Matthew had strep, Max had/has a cough, and my cough has started. It's been a long weather changing week too with rain, sleet, cold, warm, sunshine, and shorts...wild!


  • Grandpa took the kids to Magic Mountain while Mia and I headed to the grocery store and Babies R Us! I love that store..too bad I'm outgrowing it!




  • Our friends from St. Louis stopped by for a visit. We were old neighbors in Hilliard way back when...and we had fun catching up with them!


  • I attended a baby shower for my friend Faye who is leaving for China in a few days! It was wonderful to celebrate a great event! You can check out the adorable pictures on Michelle's blog.

  • Uncle Scott played Rock Band with the kids, and we hosted many a sleepover.


  • TARGET: the kids spent their gift cards from birthdays/Christmas. Mia got a laptop "like yours Mommy", Max got a new NERF gun (and I'm getting hit everywhere I go), and Megan got some new LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) and Webkinz cards.


7 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a great Spring Break!

Julie said...

I had to come check out your backgroud.
Soooo cute, especially with your matching heading!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Sounds like you had a busy and fun spring break. Sorry about the illnesses.

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my, I'm worn out just reading about your week. Has your house quieted down yet?

It was great to see you last week. I hope to see you soon!

Michelle R Photography said...

p.s. Cute little peep blog design!

amy said...

Sounds like a good time! I love that your blog changes with the seasons! :) Cute!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

I love that sisterly hug-what cuties!!