Now that the weather is semi-nice everyday, it is easier to spend more time outside (although my allergies are horrible!). We were able to meet up with our playgroup a few times. I can't say enough about these women and girls. They are all amazing, and I enjoy every chance I get to spend time with them!
On Tuesday, we spent an afternoon at the park. The girls all had fun, and even all got lined up for this group shot! The highlight was meeting Abby - home from China just 2 weeks! Abby fit right in with the group, and had such fun with everyone! Both Michelle and Faye have some great pictures too...so check them out!
L to R : Mia, Alex, Molly, Abby, Gracyn, and our Mia
Mia and Abby sharing a swing
Yesterday, after picking up Mia's new glasses, we met up again with the playgroup. 13 girls and families in all. The highlight for Mia and I was seeing our new Baby Elephant at the Columbus Zoo. He's so cute! They had a naming contest and the winner will be announced on Mother's Day.
Molly and Mia looking for the lion below..
he was sleeping and rolled onto his back.
Here's mama and baby
And, finally we get to see everyone again in about an hour for a calendar photo shoot. Our local FCC puts out a calendar every year, and we're heading for the "Year of the Rooster" picture in about 20 minutes... I'll post some of those later too! Yea for friends!



6 comments:
Love, love, love the new glasses...too cute!!
Uncle Dennis and Aunt LeAnn
The new glasses are so cute. Love your playgroup - how fun that you all meet together.
So many cute pictures.
She looks adorable in her glasses.
It was great to see you THREE times last week!! Let's have another one of those weeks soon. :)
Sweet Mia,
I love your new glasses!! You look beautiful and we are glad you can see the wonders of our world more clearly now!
Love,
Your Fu Sister, Claire
It was great to catch up on your blogs. I love Mia's glasses and her little friends.
Post a Comment