I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I love Mother's Day simply because it is the one time of year (besides birthdays) that my kids actually say what they love about me. Mostly I love the gifts from the heart. Mia's picture frame is a perfect example...and I added some other things to my treasures over the weekend.
Meg's class has been working hard and learning to write poems. She didn't do this at school, but I thought I'd type up the poem she gave me over the weekend. (and this is spelled like MJ did too!)
Mother's
Mother's are cool
I Love You Mom
Mom you are grat
Mom you are prFect
Mom you give me candy
Mom you HelP me
By: Megan
And, Max did an ABC book about me. He used a dictionary....and came up with some interesting thoughts :)
A A mom is very helpful
B Bob Evans is awesome
C Cool mom
D your Defined
E your very effective
F Full of happiness
G you are Gamble
H you can handle us
I you give instructions
J I Jinks you...Bwahahaha!
K you are kind
L love
M Max - your first kid
N you're nice
O you care for others
P you're pale
Q you quote
R relationship
S there is none such like you
T Thoughtful
U unstoppable
V Vegetarian
W you're wealthy
X X marks the spot
Y you're awesome
Z I'm glad you thought of Zaxby's!
He cracks me up :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Are you really a vegetarian?
That ABC list is great!
No I'm not! But he thought since I eat vegetables that made me a vegitarian...
Post a Comment