Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Muffins with Mom

Today was Muffins with Mom at Mia's preschool. We are so blessed to have a great school. She was so proud to spend time with me at school, and really after the program, craft, and some muffins, she didn't want to leave! While we couldn't spend all afternoon playing in her room, we did manage to have some fun. The teacher had the class pray together before we left, it was so cute. All the kids folded their hands, and said "Dear Jesus, Thank you for our Mommies, AMEN!". I loved every minute of it! Here's some pics of our time together.

To quote Mia " This is a real picture I made from you it is yellow Yellow is my favorite color see the flowies mommy? This is not yours this is mine" (and no there isn't a break in the sentences!)

I'm hoping the teacher got a better shot. I noticed my eyes are almost shut - ugh!

3 comments:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Oh, that precious girl looks so proud to have you at school with her. Love the outfit!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's precious!

Michelle R Photography said...

So cute!! I have Muffins with Mom next week at Leila's school.

It was great to see you yesterday. See you Friday!!