Friday, May 22, 2009

So Long White Stars...

Megan finished up Spring Soccer with her White Stars team. I lost track of the goals, since just about every game was 2-3, although one game was 6, and another 5...anyway she scored ALOT! MJ always has fun with the girls, and loves her coaches. They even dressed up in dresses for the girls on the last game! Since I have so many pictures over the season...here's a few to share. Great job MJ!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Megan - Spring Soccer
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

In His Grip said...

I am so glad you are having fun with sports up there. It's almost summer.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's a cutie. Looks like a great season.

Michelle R Photography said...

Way to go, Megan!! Maybe we'll see you on the fields sometime next season.

Hope to see you soon!