Mia started preschool today. I can not believe she's big enough to start preschool already! Although she attended before (more in a Mother's Day Out mode) she was SO ready to go back. She misses the big kids and wanted to know when she would start at "my school". She will go 3 days this year. We have such a great school I know she'll do great!
Mia had a great 1st day and the best part for me was what she said driving home. After telling me about her new friends (but no names of course!) and about what they did, she said "Mommy - I love you because you're my best Mommy". I think she actually missed me!
Daddy stayed home and took her too - a big treat!
Showing us her backpack



3 comments:
How neat to have that connection with the asst. teacher! Mia looks adorable, and so grown up!
Cute Cute!
Love the outfit and the backpack
(Do you see what is important to me on the first day of school?!) :)
Love those dancing moves! Glad she is enjoying her preschool. It sounds like a wonderful situation. Its amazing to see how big she's gotten!
Caryn
Post a Comment