Friday, September 4, 2009

First Week of September

I'm going to warn you there are a lot of pictures, as we've had a very busy week! (and I'm sure it won't slow down anytime soon!)

HAPPY 14th Anniversary!!

Scott and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. This was the last picture taken of us - Max took it on vacation back in April. Not the best, but it will do for now! Thanks for the last 14 years, honey!


Mia's Playdate!
With the big kids in school, and her preschool not starting yet, Mia has been a little bored at home. So, Mia had her friend Molly over this week. We had so much fun giving her mom Teri a much needed break. They played so well together and loved every minute - bubbles, sidewalk chalk, bikes and scooters! Who wouldn't have fun with that?



Gymnastics!
The girls wanted to do gymnastics again, and I was lucky enough to find class times together. Megan is in a basic elementary age class which is great since she can do the big bars, trampolines, balance beams, etc. She loved the fact that they let them use "chalk" for the bars. Mia is still in the little kids section, but she had fun too. Mia's favorite thing is the rings. I think she ran straight to them the minute the teacher said go! Hope they continue to have fun the next 8 weeks!





2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like Sept is busy busy for your family!
Max took a cute picture of the 2 love birds. Happy Anniversary!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Well how cute is that girl on her play date?? We just love her to pieces. Go, Mia, GO!