Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Bucks!

Max and Scott headed to the game on Saturday, after my parents couldn't use their tickets. Thanks Mom and Dad - they had a great time, and Max yelled at the refs for you :)!

Here's the O-H-I-O



Here's TBDBITL (The Best Damn Band in the Land). Once upon a time Scott and I would march with them. For those that don't know, we met in band, so it always brings back memories. Since being Alumni - we've only marched once. They have to continue the schedule of band years ago - getting up at 5:00am to march just doesn't agree with us!


On Alumni day, they do 4 script Ohio's. No one usually dots an I except band members. Only a select few (like Bob Hope) have dotted. This year John Glenn, along with his wife, dotted the I. A great man and a great honor too!

It was a close game, but at least we won. A win is a WIN! Here's to another season of football!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that you guys are such loyal fans ... and the traditions are really neat!